Category: Child Visitation

Woodbridge Family Law Lawyers: Good Advice on Co-parenting

  |   By  |  No comments

Good Advice on Co-parenting from a Local Mental Health Professional

There is nothing in our lives that we choose to do that does not come with some sort of reward. On the flip side, there is nothing in our lives that we choose to avoid that does not come with a consequence. But how do we learn which behaviors to choose and which to avoid?

If you think about it, a human being is very much like machine. We ingest food and water to fuel this machine. Our heart works much like an engine, pumping fuel through our bodies. And, our control center is located in our brain.

When we are first born, our brain is like a computer that hasn’t had any software downloaded yet. Then, through every experience we have, we download new information, which is stored for future experiences.

We are taught to say “please.” Then, when we want something and we say “please,” we are rewarded by getting what we want. This information is stored, so that the next time I want something, my computer tells me that saying “please” results in a achieving the thing that I want; and I will continue to engage in that behavior until it no longer results in a reward.

The same goes for consequences. When we are young, we touch a hot stove and it burns. As a result of this consequence (burned hand), we learn not to touch a hot stove.

Unfortunately, during a marriage and/or divorce, mom and dad may be writing separate programs for their kids’ computers, establishing different systems for rewards and consequences.

This inconsistency is like a virus that causes a child’s computer to overheat and eventually burn out. Or, in translation, inconsistent parenting is screwing up your kids.

This is Toby. Toby is my 18 month old Yellow Lab, and the example in this story.

Every Monday night is steak night at our house and also (as you can imagine) Toby’s favorite night of the week. From the time that Toby was just a little pup, he would come and sit next to my side of the table, flash his puppy dog eyes, and, in return, receive a piece of steak. He would sit next to me as opposed to his mother because he knew that mom would not give him any steak.

This continued for quite some time until he began to pack on a few pounds, sparking his mother to throw me under the bus at his next vet appointment. After being read the riot act from the vet, I agreed to no longer give Toby any table scraps. This was all well and good, except that no one passed along the memo to Toby.

Fast forward to our next steak night. We sit down to eat and Toby assumes his position next to dad and flashes those big brown eyes at me. But this time, mom’s eyes are also on me, just not quite as sweet-looking.

I follow orders and do not give him any steak. Toby, assuming that I must not see him there, now begins to bark and paw at my leg. He’s used to getting steak, and now that new limits and boundaries are being set, he feels the need to escalate his behaviors. If I were to give him steak now, I would be reinforcing this escalated behavior. Regular begging no longer equals a reward; barking and pawing at my leg does.

But I stood my ground and continued to ignore him. And, if the barking became too much, I would add the consequence of saying “No!” and putting him in his crate. This went on for a few weeks until eventually he stopped begging.

The reason he stopped begging was because the behavior of begging no longer equaled a reward, and as mentioned earlier, there is nothing in life that we choose to do that does not come with a reward.

Now, this could have gone very differently. Let’s say that I ignored Toby when his mother was eating dinner across from me, but then gave him scraps when mom wasn’t there. What would that do to Toby?

When dogs (or children) receive inconsistent messages regarding behaviors that are rewarded and behaviors that have consequences, it creates a significant amount of anxiety for them and can lead to constant escalation in behaviors when their needs are not being met. One day your child is getting rewarded for a behavior and the next day they’re getting ignored and yelled at for the exact same behavior. They never know what to expect.

Maybe you’re sitting there saying, “That’s exactly what my husband does” or “That’s exactly what my wife does.” Stop that.

Rather, put your personal feelings for each other aside and find somewhere in the middle of each of your parenting styles where you can both be consistent. If you don’t, you are going to wind up with an extremely anxious and resentful child, who will feel the need to do a whole lot of barking in order to get their needs met.

About Blueprint Mental Health

Specializing in the treatment of adolescents and young adults, Blueprint Mental Health is a boutique mental health practice with locations in both Bridgewater and Somerville, New Jersey. Our team of clinicians pride themselves in creating a therapeutic environment that is warm and compassionate, while challenging the symptoms that are present when struggling with the obstacles of depression, anxiety and family conflict.

Through Mindfulness and such modalities as Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), we will support you and your family on the journey to find acceptance within yourself and help to overcome any barriers that may be in the way of living the life you wish to lead. Together, we will be The Designers of a Better Tomorrow.

By: John Mopper, LAC of Blueprint Mental Health


New Jersey Child Custody Lawyers: Parenting Agreements Make Holidays Easier

  |   By  |  No comments

Much to the delight of children everywhere, the holidays are quickly approaching – but domestic strife can just as quickly dampen an otherwise happy occasion. When a couple is recently divorced, emotions understandably run high between Thanksgiving and the New Year. However even spouses who have long since divorced or who enjoy an amicable relationship the remainder of the year may find themselves feeling less than festive. Fortunately, with proper planning and open communication, the holidays can once again become a time to celebrate. A parenting agreement removes much of the guesswork for divorced parents who are eager to plan holidays with their children.

When one holiday – such as Thanksgiving – carries special significance for one parent but is less significant for the other parent, a parenting agreement can specify with whom the children will spend the holiday. Similarly, when parents practice different faiths their preference for parenting time on certain religious holidays can be memorialized in a parenting agreement. If parents are unable to reach any agreement on which holidays will be spent with whom, a common sense approach involves alternating the holidays by calendar year. Additionally, parents may agree to split the holiday in half or to allow their children to celebrate the holiday twice.

Another potential stumbling block involves holiday travel. As children grow older. vacations are often timed to coincide with holidays. For others, the built-in break in the school calendar presents a convenient opportunity to visit far-off relatives. Parents who are considering holiday travel should notify their former spouse as soon as possible, avoid making travel plans that will infringe upon a preexisting arrangement and if necessary, make sure your spouse is in agreement with any changes you may need to make to the parenting time schedule, ahead of time. You don’t want to spend time and money making travel plans if your spouse is not in agreement to the proposed change.

Mediation for Disagreements

In particularly acrimonious divorces, parents are occasionally unable to arrive at any agreement regarding parenting time during the holidays. When an impasse is apparent, the matter can be submitted to a family court judge and the parties can attend mediation to work out a compromise.

New Jersey Child Custody Lawyers at Lyons & Associates, P.C. Create Parenting Agreements That Work

A well-drafted and mutually-beneficial parenting agreement can ward off the hurt feelings, miscommunication, and resentment that might otherwise sabotage a holiday season. Whether you are contemplating your first parenting agreement, need to revisit a pre-existing parenting agreement, or anticipate resistance to your upcoming holiday plans, contact the New Jersey child custody lawyers at Lyons & Associates at 908-575-9777 or submit an online inquiry.

Understanding New Jersey Temporary Custody Orders

   |   By  |  No comments

One of the most difficult aspects of divorce, when there are minor children in the home, is the determination of physical custody, as well as what visitation will look like. As a part of the divorce process, you’ll be asked to consider the best interests of your children, and to work out a plan that meets their needs. Until a final order is put in place, though, the court will need to establish temporary custody.

Obtaining a Temporary Custody Order

When there are minor children, one of the first actions the court will take will be to evaluate and rule on who has custody while the divorce is pending. Even though you and your ex may agree on custody, the court still has to review the arrangement to make certain it’s in the best interests of your child. The court will have absolute discretion to modify any proposed agreement or to impose its own order, based on its findings.

As a general rule, the court prefers to grant physical custody (where the child will live) to the parent who resides in the marital home and/or who has a history of providing the most day to day care for the children during the marriage. This provides a sense of stability for the child, allowing possessions to remain where they are, and allowing the child to stay in an environment that is familiar. It also provides the children with continuity of care if the same person who had been meeting their needs continues to do so while the divorce is pending. The court may be influenced by this when entering a final custody order, but the temporary order has no binding effect—either party can submit evidence at any point during the divorce to support a change in the temporary custody order.

Contact the New Jersey Family Law Lawyers at Lyons & Associates, PC

At Lyons & Associates, PC, we represent men and women throughout New Jersey who have unresolved family law matters, including domestic violence issues. We place a premium on personalized service and attention. For a private consultation, contact us by e-mail or call our office at 908-575-9777.

New Jersey Family Law Lawyers discuss Shared Custody

  |   By  |  No comments

In the aftermath of a divorce, when there are minor children involved, determining who has custody—where the child will live—and what visitation will look like are often the hardest issues to resolve. Though the general rule used to be that one parent was granted physical custody and the other had visitation, more and more courts have allowed or ordered “joint physical custody.”

Joint Physical Custody Defined

Joint physical custody, also known as shared custody or shared parenting, means that the minor child spends some part of each week with each parent, and has a permanent living space in the home of both parents. Accordingly, there is technically no distinction between a custodial parent and a non-custodial parent. In most instances of shared custody, the goal is to divide the child’s time equally between both parents. There are pros and cons to such an arrangement.

Advantages of Shared Custody

Proponents of joint physical custody assert that the arrangement has numerous benefits for children and parents, including:

  • A strong bond with both parents and with both families
  • The elimination of the “Disneyland Mom or Dad” mentality—when your child spends half his or her life with you, it can’t always be about having a good time
  • Neither parent is relegated to the role of “visitor” in his or her child’s life
  • Children have to learn to take responsibility for personal items

Disadvantages of Shared Custody

Some psychologists and therapists, though, have expressed serious reservations about shared custody arrangements. They argue that, instead of feeling like they have two homes, many children in shared parenting situations feel like they have no home at all, that they are not anchored anywhere. They point out that a critical need for a developing child is stability, and that a child’s sense of security is tied to that stability. When the child moves back and forth on a regular basis, it can be difficult for that child to feel a sense of belonging somewhere.

Contact the Experienced New Jersey Family Law Lawyers at Lyons & Associates

If you or someone you know has a question about whether shared child custody is right for them, call one of the skilled family law attorneys at Lyons & Associates, P.C.

Contact our office online or call us at 908-575-9777 to schedule a confidential consultation. Lyons & Associates, PC, serves the entire state of New Jersey including Somerville, Bridgewater, Somerset, Basking Ridge, Mendham and Morristown.

Bridgewater Child Custody Lawyers: Effective Ways to Divide Holiday Parenting Time

  |   By  |  No comments

Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year’s holiday are on the horizon, bringing into focus the yearly issue of the division of holiday parenting time. For parents and children of divorce, it can be a difficult and stressful time, as children get shuttled back and forth. Not only can children get a sense that it’s a competition, but the whole process can amplify the sense of loss that is part of divorce. Here are some tips to help make the holidays more joyful for everyone this year:

  • Avoid the pressure to “win”: Unfortunately, too many parents of divorce try too hard to make certain their child’s time with them at Christmas or other holidays is “extra” memorable. This can get equated with the amount of money spent, the number, size and cost of gifts, and the extravaganza of the entire affair. Make certain that your children don’t get the message that money equals love, and that the more you spend on them, the more you love them. That’s not really a belief you want them to carry with them the rest of their lives.
  • Make certain your child’s “best interests” are the priority: Work with your ex to make certain that your children have the opportunity to spend meaningful time with all of their loved ones, if possible. You may have to compromise, and you may not get as much time as you want, but try to give them as much time as they need with grandparents, aunts, uncles and other relatives of your ex.
  • Plan your holidays far in advance: Children, especially younger ones, tend to have significant expectations about what the holidays will look like. If you alternate the major holidays, it’s really important that your children know this as early as possible, so that they don’t anticipate spending Christmas morning with mom, only to learn the day before that they will be with Dad.
  • Be willing to change your plans: Situations always change. To the extent that you can compromise without always giving in, you can create a spirit of cooperation that is healthy for your children.
  • Think about coordinating your children’s presents or activities to cooperate with your ex, if you can. Imagine the positive message it would send to your children if both parents went in together on a larger gift, or if both parents included the other’s extended relatives at an event. Studies show that the more parents can provide a unified positive front. The more likely it is that children grow into happy, healthy adults.

If you or someone you know has a question about holiday parenting time, call one of the skilled lawyers at Lyons & Associates, P.C.

Contact our office online or call us at 908-575-9777 to schedule a confidential consultation. Lyons & Associates, PC, serves the entire state of New Jersey including Somerville, Bridgewater, Somerset, Basking Ridge, Mendham and Morristown.

Somerville Child Custody Lawyers: Determining Custody When Your Child Has Special Needs

  |   By  |  No comments

When your child is disabled or has other special needs, and your marriage has ended, an already complicated process—child custody—becomes even more complex. As a parent, you want what’s best for your child, and the court is duty bound to give priority to the best interests of the child when establishing custody and visitation.

Factors to Be Considered When Determining Custody of a Special Needs Child

Before assessing the best custody and parenting time arrangements, you need to fully determine the special needs of the child. This may involve assessments by medical and mental health professionals, as well as school or educational officials.

One critical consideration when parenting a special needs child will likely be time. The child will most certainly demand and require more time than children without special needs. A parent who works long hours may not be able to provide adequate attention to the child.

Other factors are important:

  • Finances can be tough. Often special needs children require extra services like therapies, tutoring, and other help from various professionals. Arranging to pay for those services is very important.
  • If both parents work, consideration must be given to the availability of child care resources targeted to special needs children
  • If the child requires regular or continual medical care, you need to honestly assess who will best be able to provide the child with that care
  • A custody arrangement must recognize the level of communication between parents. If communication is good, the custody arrangement may often be more relaxed, as parents should be able to openly discuss what’s in the child’s best interests. However, where communication is poor or non-existent, the court will be inclined to establish strict parameters on custody and visitation, for the protection of the child.

Contact the Experienced New Jersey Family Law Lawyers at Lyons & Associates

Contact our office online or call us at 908-575-9777 to schedule a confidential consultation. Lyons & Associates, PC, serves the entire state of New Jersey including Somerville, Bridgewater, Somerset, Basking Ridge, Mendham and Morristown.

New Jersey Family Law Lawyers: Parenting After a Divorce

   |   By  |  No comments

Life is difficult enough for kids, but when parents’ divorce, the sense of alienation and loss can be overwhelming. Though most parents of divorce really want what’s best for their children, many engage in behaviors (often thoughtlessly or unintentionally) that only exacerbate their children’s fears and insecurities. Here are some ways that you, as a parent of divorce, can help your children grow up well-adjusted, knowing they are loved.

Separate Your Relationship with Your Ex from Your Relationship with Your Child

You couldn’t get along with your ex—that’s why you got a divorce. But that shouldn’t be a part of your relationship with your children. You may still harbor anger or resentment toward your ex—don’t share that with your children. You will only force them to take sides, and they will always feel like they are on the wrong side.

There’s nothing to be gained, either, from disparaging your ex in front of or to your children. The best gift you can give your children is to support them in their love for their other parent.

Agree on Consistent Rules for Custodial and Non-Custodial Homes

You will have your own parenting styles—that’s to be expected. But don’t try to use relaxed disciplinary actions or the absence of rules be an attractive feature. It’s really an unspoken way of saying, “your mom/dad is an ogre and I really love you.” The opposite is more often the case—setting limits is generally a more loving gesture than allowing everything.

Agree on Special Visitation as Far in Advance as Possible

Summer vacations, holidays, birthdays and other special visitations should be discussed and agreed on far in advance. Your children may be anticipating spending Christmas or some other holiday in a certain way. The earlier they know what the plans are, the less likely they will have their hopes dashed.

Contact the Experienced New Jersey Family Law Lawyers at Lyons & Associates

Contact our office online or call us at 908-575-9777 to schedule a confidential consultation. Lyons & Associates, PC, serves the entire state of New Jersey including Somerville, Bridgewater, Somerset, Basking Ridge, Mendham and Morristown.

If I am the Parent of Primary Residence, can I Change my Child’s Preschool or Daycare Provider Without Obtaining Permission of the Noncustodial Parent?

   |   By  |  No comments

Questions often arise regarding the right of a primary residential parent to make decisions on many child-rearing issues without first having to obtain the prior approval and permission of the noncustodial parent. One issue that often arises is whether a parent of primary residence has the authority to either enroll a child in a preschool or daycare or to switch a child’s preschool or daycare without obtaining the prior approval and permission of the noncustodial parent.

A recent case, Madison v. Davis, 438 N.J. Super. 20 (Chanc. Div. 2014), addressed this issue and set forth a seven step analysis that governs the rights and responsibilities of both the custodial and noncustodial parents with respect to the enrolling a child in daycare or preschool or transferring a child to a different daycare or preschool. The seven step analysis is set forth as follows:

  1. When a preschool is being used to fill a need for work related daycare, the parent of primary residence has the initial right to select the proposed preschool or to transfer the child from one preschool to another;
  2. The parent of primary residence does not have absolute authority to either enroll or transfer the child to a new preschool or daycare and the choice proposed by the parent of primary residence must be reasonable. Reasonableness includes considerations of cost, location, accessibility, hours and dates of operation, curriculum, and ancillary services such as lunches and transportation;
  3. Where no restraining order is in place, the parent of primary residence has the obligation to supply the noncustodial parent with notice of any proposed change in provider in a reasonably timely fashion;
  4. The noncustodial parent has a right to investigate the information provided about the preschool, and if he has an objection, he must file a motion with the court. The noncustodial parent is not able to simply veto the proposed preschool selection. The burden of proof is on the noncustodial parent to prove that the selection is unreasonable and contrary to the child’s health, education, general welfare and best interests;
  5. If the noncustodial parent objects to the enrollment or transfer of the child’s preschool or daycare, he must also demonstrate that there is a specific, more reasonable alternate plan available for providing work related day care for the child;
  6. If the court finds the selected preschool to be unreasonable, the court may override the custodial parent’s selection and order a different daycare at another school. If the court finds the selection reasonable, the court may order the selection and compel the parties to contribute to the daycare or preschool depending on the circumstances;
  7. If the court finds that either party is acting unreasonably, counsel fees and or/other financial sanctions may be issued by the court in its discretion. Madison v. Davis, 438 N.J. Super. 20, 39-40 (Chanc. Div. 2014).

The seven step analysis set forth above demonstrates that the parent of primary residence does not have absolute authority to either enroll a child or transfer a child to a new day care or preschool without first notifying the noncustodial parent before doing so. The parent of primary residence must also propose a preschool or daycare that is reasonable in cost, location, accessibility, hours and dates of operation, curriculum, and ancillary services such as lunches and transportation. If the noncustodial parent, after having been given sufficient time to investigate the preschool or daycare, does not file a motion with the court objecting to the daycare or preschool proposed, the parent of primary residence may move forward with the daycare or preschool proposed.

Contact Lyons & Associates, PC, Today for Your Child Custody Matter

If you or someone you know has a question about his or her rights as they relate to custody and parenting time, contact Lyons & Associates online or call 908-575-9777 to schedule a confidential consultation. The attorneys at Lyons & Associates have substantial expertise in such matters as this office exclusively focuses its practice on family law and family law related issues.

Written By: Mark T. Gabriel, Esq.

What To Do If Your Former Spouse Is Withholding Parenting Time From You

  |   By  |  No comments

Going through the process of a divorce can be daunting for anyone; regardless of the outstanding issues a couple may have that need to be addressed and resolved during the course of action. Once these issues are agreed upon by the parties and memorialized in an Agreement, or ruled upon by judge resulting in the finalization of the divorce, a litigant can finally breathe a sigh of relief and be happy with the fact that their divorce is completed. However, many times, this may not be the cheerful end to all issues between the now-former spouses. This is especially true with parenting time and custody.

Often times the biggest hurdle in a divorce can be establishing custody and parenting time. However, if you are the Parent of Alternate Residence (PAR), often times ensuring that you are provided the opportunity to exercise your parenting time as delineated in the Agreement can be an issue in and of itself. As with most very other issue, there are applicable New Jersey laws concerning your right to exercise your parenting time.

N.J.S.A. 2C:13-4(a) – Interference with Custody, states that a person, including a parent, guardian or other lawful custodian commits the crime of interfering with custody if he/she:

  1. Takes or detains a minor child with the purpose of concealing the minor child and thereby depriving the child’s other parent of custody or parenting time with the minor child; or
  2. After being served with process or having actual knowledge of an action affecting marriage or custody but prior to the issuance of a temporary or final order determining custody and parenting time rights to a minor child, takes, detains, entices or conceals the child within or outside the State for the purpose of depriving the child’s other parent of custody or parenting time, or to evade the jurisdiction of the courts of this State; or
  3. After being served with process or having actual knowledge of an action affecting the protective services needs of a child pursuant to Title 9 of the Revised Statutes in an action affecting custody, but prior to the issuance of a temporary or final order determining custody rights of a minor child, takes, detains, entices or conceals the child within or outside the State for the purpose of evading the jurisdiction of the courts of this State; or
  4. After the issuance of a temporary or final order specifying custody, joint custody rights or parenting time, takes, detains, entices or conceals a minor child from the other parent in violation of the custody or parenting time order.

Interference with custody is a crime of the second degree if the child is taken, detained, enticed or concealed: (i) outside the United States or (ii) for more than 24 hours. Otherwise, interference with custody is a crime of the third degree but the presumption of non-imprisonment set forth in subsection e. of N.J.S.A. 2C:44-1 for a first offense of a crime of the third degree shall not apply.

If it is found that a party has violated an order respecting custody or parenting time, R. 5:4-7(a) states that the court may order, in addition to the remedies provided by R. 1:10-3, any of the following relief, either singly or in combination:

  1. compensatory time with the children;
  2. economic sanctions, including but not limited to the award of monetary compensation for the costs resulting from a parent’s failure to appear for scheduled visitation such as child care expenses incurred by the other parent;
  3. modification of transportation arrangements;
  4. pick-up and return of the children in a public place;
  5. counseling for the children or parents or any of them at the expense of the parent in violation of the order;
  6. temporary or permanent modification of the custodial arrangement provided such relief is in the best interest of the children;
  7. participation by the parent in violation of the order in an approved community service program;
  8. incarceration, with or without work release;
  9. issuance of a warrant to be executed upon the further violation of the judgment or order; and
  10. any other appropriate equitable remedy.

Contact the New Jersey Child Custody Lawyers at Lyons & Associates Today

The important thing to realize is that there are different remedies that you and your lawyer can request if your ex-spouse is improperly withholding parenting time from you, and as such you may be entitled to a any of the above listed relief. At Lyons & Associates, P.C., our New Jersey family law lawyers help parents fight for custody, and we try to ensure that the Courts render decisions that protect the best interest of all children. Please contact us online or call our office at 908-575-9777 to schedule an appointment if you think you may be entitled to either of the above.

Written By: William P. Lemega, Esq.

Woodbridge Child Abuse Lawyers: Leaving a Child in the Car—Is It Neglect or Child Abuse?

  |   By  |  No comments

New Jersey Court Finds that Parent Failed to Exercise Reasonable Care by Leaving Child in Car

It happens on a regular basis…and you may even have considered it yourself. You have a small errand to run—maybe just in to pick up some dry cleaning, or use a restroom. Your child is in the back seat in the state-mandated child seat, and it feels like it would take more time and effort to remove the child and bring them in than it would to simply leave them in the seat. You lock the car and go in, leaving your child inside the vehicle. Have you just engaged in child neglect or abuse? This was the legal question in a case recently before the New Jersey Supreme Court. The court held that, while not every instance of negligence rises to the level of neglect or abuse, in the case it had before it, the actions of the parent did rise to that level.

The Guidelines for Visitation in New Jersey

Under New Jersey’s statute, the actions of a parent can rise to the level of neglect or abuse if the parent fails to exercise “a minimum degree of care” and the child either suffers or is in imminent danger of suffering physical, mental or emotional injury. In the case considered by the New Jersey Supreme Court, the facts involved a mother who parked her car about 150 feet from a Dollar Tree store. Her child was sleeping in a car seat when the mother arrived at the store, so she left the child in the car, with the doors locked and the windows open about an inch. The car was also running. She was arrested and charged with child endangerment after a security guard called police on her.

The mother was questioned by representatives of the Division of Child Protection and Permanency the same day she was arrested. Officials found evidence that she was remorseful, that her home was well-cared for, that her children were properly dressed and covered by health insurance. However, because of the charge of abuse, the Division was required to include the mother on a list of persons found to have engaged in child abuse. The mother appealed that finding.
According to the Supreme Court, the actions of a parent violate the “minimum degree of care” requirement when they are “grossly or wantonly negligent, but not necessarily intentional.” The court concluded that, where a parent acts in a way that is “grossly or wantonly” negligent, it can support an inference that the child is subject to future danger. However, if a parent is merely careless, there is no such inference. To constitute “gross or wanton negligence,” the act must be one that an ordinary reasonable person would understand as posing a dangerous risk. There must also be evidence that the parent acted with disregard for the potentially serious consequences.

In the case it reviewed, the court found evidence that an ordinary reasonable person would recognize the peril in leaving the child unattended in the car. They concluded that the mother recognized the peril, which led her to lock the car doors and lower the windows. She apparently also acknowledged to caseworkers that she now knew that what she did was wrong.

Contact the New Jersey Child Abuse Lawyers at Lyons & Associates

The New Jersey Child Abuse Lawyers of Lyons & Associates, we represent men and women throughout New Jersey who have unresolved family law matters including child abuse. We place a premium on personalized service and attention. For a private consultation, contact us online or call our office at 908-575-9777.