Freehold Family Law Lawyers
Located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, Freehold is a suburban community of New York City and the greater New York metropolitan area. Its close proximity to the Jersey Shore, Manhattan, Newark, and Trenton has solidified that it is a longstanding economic center of Central New Jersey. It is an attractive place to live for many families.
Family law matters are often complex. At Lyons & Associates, P.C., our clients remain our top priority. We are dedicated to safeguarding their interests and protecting their rights.
What Family Law Cases Do You Handle in Freehold?
We provide Freehold Township residents with a wide range of exceptional legal services, including:
- Alimony and Spousal Support
- Child Custody and Child Support
- Domestic Violence and Child Abuse Matters
- Equitable Distribution
- High-Asset Divorce
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
How Can a Freehold Family Law Lawyer Help Me?
Family law matters can be challenging and emotional for those involved, and many are uncertain about what to do. Lawyers help families navigate the complicated legal system, as well as ease stress, and provide peace of mind in the following ways:
- Preparing required forms, evidence, and detailed supporting documentation filed in accordance with the law and required deadlines.
- Anticipating hurdles to avoid unexpected hurdles to prepare clients for potential issues during family law proceedings.
- Representing individuals in court should the case go to trial. We know what to expect.
- Negotiating, mediating, or litigating the case. We have a successful track record of obtaining the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Advocating for children’s rights, protection, and safety in family law matters.
Why Should I Hire Lyons & Associates, P.C.?
Lyons & Associates, P.C. is highly respected amongst our peers. We frequently take referrals and handle complex multi-jurisdictional cases due to our professionalism, extensive legal knowledge, and successful track record. Additionally, family law matters often require working with outside experts to ensure the best outcome for clients, including:
- Child psychologists
- Financial planners
- Forensic accountants
- Other relevant experts
Local Resource in Freehold
- Monmouth County Superior Court
71 Monument Street
Freehold, NJ 07728
Freehold Family Law Lawyers at Lyons & Associates, P.C. Represent Clients in a Wide Range of Family Law Legal Matters
If you need legal representation for a family law matter, contact our Freehold family law lawyers at Lyons & Associates, P.C. Call 908-575-9777 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. Located in Somerville, Morristown, and Freehold, New Jersey, we serve clients in Somerset, Woodbridge, Morristown, Parsippany, Rockaway, Short Hills, Chatham, Randolph, Madison, Morris Plains, and Monmouth County.