Local New Jersey Lawyers Near You
Find a Law Firm Nearest You
Looking for a family law/divorce lawyer near you? Lyons & Associates, P.C. has two offices located conveniently in Central New Jersey.
Our local lawyers represent clients throughout New Jersey
Two Convenient New Jersey Locations Near You
Our offices are located in the following Central New Jersey towns – an attorney is always nearby!
- Somerville, NJ office
- Morristown, NJ office
Need to Find a Central New Jersey Lawyer Nearby? Here’s How:
- Pick one of our two locations.
- Call 908-575-9777 and let us know what we can do to help.
- As we talk, our staff will determine the best location for you.
- Regardless of which office you wish to visit, our attorney will meet you there!
- We want to make it as convenient for you as possible!
- Unsure of which office is best? Our staff will help you decide which one makes sense based on your location and your needs.
Just tell us where you live, and our staff will select an office that is close to where you live.
Two Local NJ Law Firm Locations
Call Lyons & Associates, P.C. today at 908-575-9777 and ask for the most accessible office.
- Somerville: Located on Main Street in the heart of downtown Somerville. It is across the street from the Courthouse and down the street from the Somerville Circle.
This location is convenient to those living in Somerset County or Hunterdon County areas.
- Morristown: Found conveniently on Madison Avenue just off Route 287, down the street from the Morristown Medical Center.
This is an ideal location for those living in Parsippany, Morris Plains, Lake Hiawatha, Denville, Mendham, Rockaway, or Troy Hills.
NJ Family Law Lawyers Near You
- Alimony and Spousal support
- Child custody
- Domestic violence
- Child abuse
- Equitable distribution
- Living wills
- Grandparent visitation
Central New Jersey Lawyers Who Understand the Personal Aspect of Family Law
The legal team at Lyons & Associates, P.C. know the law and legal process and are committed to utilizing that knowledge and experience to each client’s benefit. Our practice is focused solely on family law and divorce, which means it stays on top of the latest developments in New Jersey family law and divorce procedures.