New Jersey Family Law and Divorce Lawyer
Victims Rights Lawyers in New Jersey
Domestic violence and child abuse are serious family law matters that require serious legal representation in civil court. Located in Somerville, NJ, the family law and divorce attorneys at Lyons & Associates represent mothers, fathers, men, women and children in victim’s rights claims as well as family law and divorce case
In domestic violence child abuse cases, we represent victims and the accused, including spouses and children victimized by abuse or neglect, families facing litigation with New Jersey’s Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS) and those accused of domestic violence or abuse, including wrongfully accused fathers.
We are equipped to provide you with the experienced representation you need, the compassion and support to get through this tough time, and the network of experts and professionals to help bring your case to a successful conclusion. For additional information about some of the benefits of retaining our law firm, please visit our Benefits of Retaining Lyons & Associates page
Questions? Call (908) 575-9777 to schedule a confidential consultation with one of skilled New Jersey family law and divorce lawyers.
We Handle ALL Civil Litigation Matters Arising from Domestic Violence
Our experienced New Jersey attorneys handle all matters stemming from domestic violence or abuse, including:
- Appeals to higher courts once an abuse trial already has occurred
- Cases involving the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS)
- Contempt charges for violations of restraining orders
- Divorce or family law litigation
- Domestic abuse involving same-sex couples
- Fathers or other individuals wrongfully accused of domestic violence in a divorce, family law or other civil matter
- Injury and victim’s rights claims, domestic violence, child abuse, spousal abuse and neglect, sexual assault, physical abuse, mental abuse, psychological abuse, child neglect and all forms abuse and neglect/DCPP matters
Contact an Experienced New Jersey Family Law and Divorce Lawyer at Lyons & Associates
To learn how we can help you with your domestic violence matter or DYFS issue, or to discuss the particulars of your situation, please schedule a confidential consultation with Terry Lyons or one of our experienced New Jersey family law attorneys by calling (908) 575-9777, or contact us online. We provide personal attention for your personal matters.
Lyons & Associates serves the entire State of New Jersey including Basking Ridge, Bedminster, Bridgewater, Mendham, Madison, Morris Plains, Morristown, Parsippany, Randolph, Rockaway, Short Hills, Somerset, Somerville, South Plainfield, Woodbridge and Somerset County, Morris County and Union County.