Survivors’ Rights in New Jersey
Domestic violence and child abuse are serious family law matters that require serious legal representation in civil court. Lyons & Associates represent mothers, fathers, men, women and children in all types of family law matters.
In domestic violence child abuse cases, we represent survivors and the accused, including spouses and children, families facing litigation with the Division of Child Protection and Permanency (DCPP), formerly known as DYFYS, and those accused of domestic violence or abuse, including wrongfully accused fathers.
We are equipped to provide you with the experienced representation you need, the compassion and support to get through this tough time, and the network of experts and professionals to help bring your case to a successful conclusion. For additional information about some of the benefits of retaining our law firm, please visit our Benefits of Retaining Lyons & Associates page.
We Handle ALL Civil Litigation Matters Arising from Domestic Violence
Our experienced New Jersey attorneys handle all matters stemming from domestic violence or abuse, including:
Our experienced New Jersey attorneys handle all matters stemming from domestic violence and abuse, including:
- Appeals to higher courts once an abuse trial already has occurred.
- Cases involving the DCPP.
- Contempt charges for violations of restraining orders.
- Divorce or family law litigation.
- Domestic abuse involving same-sex couples.
- Fathers or other individuals wrongfully accused of domestic violence in divorce or in other civil matters.
- Injury and survivors’ claims, domestic violence, child abuse, spousal abuse and neglect, sexual assault, physical abuse, mental abuse, psychological abuse, child neglect, and all forms of abuse and neglect/DCPP matters.
Contact an Experienced New Jersey Family Law and Divorce Lawyer at Lyons & Associates, P.C.
To learn more about how we can help you with your domestic violence matter or DCPP issue, or to discuss the particulars of your situation, please contact Terry Lyons or one of our experienced New Jersey family law and divorce lawyers. Call us at 908-575-9777 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.
Lyons & Associates, P.C. serves the entire State of New Jersey including Basking Ridge, Bedminster, Bridgewater, Mendham, Madison, Morris Plains, Morristown, Parsippany, Randolph, Rockaway, Short Hills, Somerset, Somerville, South Plainfield, Woodbridge and Somerset County, Morris County, and Union County.