lyons & associates
lyons & associates mobile app
lyons & associates

Call For A Free Consultation

lyons & associates mobile app


New Jersey Family Law and Divorce Lawyer


Joanna R. AduDownload our free app Joanna graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science from the University of Washington in 2006, and graduated with honors from the Seattle University School of Law in 2016. While in law school, Joanna served as a judicial clerk for The Honorable Theresa M. Pouley, the now-retired Chief Judge of the Tulalip Tribal Court. Joanna also published an article that analyzed how tribal domestic violence convictions could potentially be used in subsequent federal criminal proceedings.

Prior to joining Lyons & Associates, P.C., Joanna had the honor of working as an appellate law clerk for the Honorable Susan L. Reisner, P.J.A.D. In her clerkship, Joanna reviewed, analyzed, and recommended outcomes for appeals of various family matters including DCPP related abuse and neglect and/or termination of parental rights cases, child support, and domestic violence.

Joanna is admitted to practice in New Jersey. She is also a member of the American Bar Association, Asian Pacific Lawyers Association of New Jersey, and Garden State Bar Association.


Articles Written by Joanna R. Adu:


Office Location

Latest Blog Posts

What Happens When a Divorce Goes to Trial?

Posted on