Local New Jersey Lawyers Near You
Find a Law Firm Nearest You
Looking for a lawyer near you? Lyons & Associates, P.C. has two offices located conveniently in Central New Jersey.
Our local lawyers represent clients throughout New Jersey
Serving various parts of New Jersey, including Somerset, Woodbridge, Morristown, Parsippany, Rockaway, Red Bank, Short Hills, Chatham, Randolph, Madison, Mendham, and Morris Plains, New Jersey.
Two Convenient New Jersey Locations Near You
Our offices are located in the following Central New Jersey towns – an attorney is always nearby!
- Somerville, NJ office
- Morristown, NJ office
Need to Find a Central New Jersey Lawyer Nearby? Here’s How:
- Pick one of our two locations.
- Call 908-575-9777 and let us know what we can do to help.
- As we talk, our staff will determine the best location for you.
- Regardless of which office you wish to visit, our attorney will meet you there!
- We want to make it as convenient for you as possible!
- Unsure of which office is best? Our staff will help you decide which one makes sense based on your location and your needs.
Just tell us where you live, and our staff will select an office that is close to where you live.
Two Local NJ Law Firm Locations
Call Lyons & Associates, P.C. today at 908-575-9777 and ask for the most accessible office.
- Somerville: Located on Main Street in the heart of downtown Somerville. It is across the street from the Courthouse and down the street from the Somerville Circle.
This location is convenient to those living in Somerset County or Hunterdon County areas.
- Morristown: Found conveniently on Madison Avenue just off Route 287, down the street from the Morristown Medical Center.
This is an ideal location for those living in Parsippany, Morris Plains, Lake Hiawatha, Denville, Mendham, Rockaway, or Troy Hills.
New Jersey Lawyers Near You
Where Will My Case Be Heard?
Where you live plays a role in the venue where your case will be heard. It will impact the judge assigned to your case, as well as the courtroom you will be going to if your matter goes to trial. The case will appear before the courtroom in that county.
- Where Will My Child Custody Case Be Heard?
- Where Will My Family Law Case Be Heard?
- Where Will My Estate Case Be Heard?
- Where Will My Criminal Case Be Heard?
Central New Jersey Lawyers Who Understand the Personal Aspect of the Law
Our legal team at Lyons & Associates, P.C. knows the law and legal process, and we are committed to utilizing that knowledge and experience to each client’s benefit. Our practice is focused on family law and divorce, real estate, estate planning, and business law, which means it stays on top of the latest developments in New Jersey law and procedures.