Bedminster Divorce Lawyers
Family Law in New Jersey
Family law in New Jersey can be tough to navigate. Divorce,
child custody, alimony, domestic violence, same-sex marriage, and the distribution of property between a divorcing couple can become overwhelming and emotionally charged. Our experienced Bedminster divorce lawyers at Lyons & Associates, P.C. are dedicated to helping our clients resolve their family law issues in the least stressful and most efficient manner possible. Our firm is committed to providing competent and highly-skilled legal counsel and representation to our clients in all areas of family law.
We listen to you and provide reliable service with successful results. Our knowledge of family law in New Jersey, combined with our experience litigating some of the most complex divorce cases in the state, help to make us one of the leading family law firms in the Garden State.
Bedminster Divorce Lawyers Providing Legal Services for all Family Law Matters
At Lyons & Associates, P.C., we provide services in all areas of New Jersey family law, including but not limited to:
- Adoptions: At Lyons & Associates, P.C., our family law lawyers handle all adoptions, including parental adoption, step-parent or grandparent adoptions, same-sex marriage partner adoptions, and DCPP adoptions. We make sure your adoption is legally sound and that your family rights are protected.
- Alimony termination: Whether you are the payer or the receiver of alimony payments, you have the right to protect your income. Changes in marital status or life circumstances can necessitate changes or termination of alimony payments. We can help you shield your financial interests.
- Child custody and child support: Child custody settlements can be strenuous as your future with your child is decided. At Lyons & Associates, P.C., we are committed to fighting for the best interests of your child while protecting your parental rights. Once custody is decided, we will make certain that your financial obligations to your child are fair and just.
- Contested divorce: A couple who cannot reach an amicable divorce settlement will need the help of the court. We will make certain that your voice is heard and that all settlements are fair and reasonable.
- Domestic violence and child abuse: Domestic violence and child abuse allegations are serious and can significantly impact an individual’s future. We aggressively pursue or defend charges brought on our clients to protect their legal rights and safety.
- Equitable distribution of marital property: Distribution of marital property is more than deciding who keeps the car and who gets the dog. Assets as well as debts acquired during the marriage must be divided fairly. Property evaluations and individual property protections are vital to your future. Our lawyers make sure that you receive what you deserve.
- High-asset divorce: When affluent couples divorce, distribution of property and alimony issues can be complex. At Lyons & Associates, P.C., we work diligently to ensure that our clients’ rights and their financial future are protected.
- Parental and grandparent rights: When children are involved in a divorce, the rights of both parents and those of the grandparents deserve careful consideration. Our divorce lawyers will diligently work to protect your rights to parent and be involved in the lives of your children.
- Post-divorce modifications: Child custody modifications, changes in geographic locations of parents, child support modifications, and termination of support payments can result from remarriage or changes in life circumstances. We ensure that your rights are protected in all modifications.
- Same-sex litigation: Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender family law matters continue to emerge as precedents are being set in our court systems across the country. Our family law attorneys understand the new laws and represent our LGBT clients in marriage registration issues, divorce of same-sex couples, domestic partnership issues, child custody matters, and spousal support arrangements.
- Uncontested divorce: Divorcing couples who can successfully collaborate and mediate the details of their divorce can rely on our legal team to ensure that their legal rights are protected and their best interests served.
Bedminster Divorce Lawyers at Lyons & Associates, P.C. Provide Legal Counsel and Representation in All Family Law Matters
If you or someone you know is facing a family law issue, our experienced Bedminster divorce lawyers at Lyons & Associates, P.C. can help. We are well-versed and skilled in all areas of family law in New Jersey. We are dedicated to protecting your legal rights and those of your children at all times.
Call us at 908-575-9777 or contact us online to schedule a consultation today. Our offices serve clients throughout New Jersey, including Somerville, Bridgewater, Somerset, South Plainfield, Basking Ridge, Mendham, Morristown, Woodbridge, Somerset County, Morris County, and Union County.